1) Revive my old habit of making crafts! (Jewelry, frames, etc.). I would love to create more things for my home.
2) Stress less. We'll see...
3) Try to cook a wider variety of foods. Randy and I get so caught in a rut of what we eat (turkey burgers, quesadillas, tacos, stroganoff, pizza, etc.) and it feels like we never try anything new at home. My tentative goal is two new recipes per month. I'll be sure to share if I have any successes!
4) Make the time I spend at home with my family more about quality than quantity. While I don't think that I can eliminate the nights I spend at home poring over essays at my kitchen table, I can maximize the weekend mornings I get to snuggle with Quinn (and Randy) and all of the other in-between times that I take for granted.
5) Figure out what I want to do with my career. (Actually doing it is not on the agenda for 2011.) This will include research and soul-searching, I think.
6) Continue to Christmas shop EARLY. I did it all before Halloween/Thanksgiving time this year and it was so much less stressful than running out at the last minute.
7) Continue to grow my faith and develop an even closer relationship with God.
8) I want to grow out my hair!! I want long(ish), blonde waves. I am scheduling a hair cut sometime this week, so hopefully Brittany can help me figure something out.
9) Finally figure out the purse/wallet/diaper bag/school bag/bag for papers situation. I never know which bag I need, what is in which bag, etc. Yikes! I want a perfect solution, but will settle for something that just works.
10) Transition Quinn to the guest bedroom down the hall. This will probably be very near the end of 2011, depending on if she is even ready for a bed or not when she is almost two. We'll see! I have some cute ideas for her room. :-)
11) Take life one day at a time. I need to remember that I cannot control everything and that there are powers at work that are much bigger than I am and who probably know a little more.