Saturday, April 2, 2011

15 weeks!

Looking at this photo, I can't believe I am only 15 weeks along. I feel like I have been pregnant forever! I am feeling good, though, so I can't complain!

My sister and I went on a quick shopping trip this morning and I got LOTS of new things for baby. It is so different shopping for two kids: I look at both sides of Gap, think about whom would fit in what when, etc. It is exciting, but for a planner like myself quite the endeavor! Baby's wardrobe is growing with each trip to the mall! Much more importantly, though, I feel so blessed to be chosen as this baby's mother. It is strange to call him a "him," though we know his gender. I truly believe that every baby created and born is a miracle, and the whole experience of being pregnant is just awe-inspiring to me!

1 Samuel 1:27–28
"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment