Friday, February 3, 2012

Sick girl


We have been seeing a lot of this face lately...

...but I think our sick little gal is on the mend. Quinn has had a horrible cough all week! It got progressively worse until mid-week, when she was coughing all night and all through her naps. We finally broke down and took her to the after-hours clinic on Wednesday night. I just wanted to make sure she didn't have RSV or anything nasty in her lungs. It turned out she was just fine, which was exactly what I was hoping for, of course! Randy, Quinn, and I split a strawberry shake on the way home from the clinic, and that seemed to help. :-) She is starting to get better at communicating with us when something hurts, but she has mostly just been extra crabby and tired. I think the worst of her cold is over, and I am looking forward to a fun weekend back home with friends! I hope the weather cooperates...

No comments:

Post a Comment