Sunday, July 29, 2012

Watch me grow: 10 months

Wesley, you are 10 months old!! You were not the least bit interested in getting your picture taken for this particular milestone. :-) Gotta move, Mom!

Wes, at 10 months old you...

*love to crawl everywhere and are getting really good at pulling up. You always want to stand. I am sure you will be walking within the next few months!
*have four teeth on top and four on bottom.
*wear 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
*take two naps per day. If I am lucky those naps will be around 2 hours each!
*go to bed by 8:00 and sleep until about 5:30.
*are a fantastic eater! It is hard to tell what your favorite foods are because you gobble up everything with total vigor! You are still nursing 5 times per day. You haven't had a bottle in a while; we will be doing just sippy cups when you go to day care in a few weeks when I have to go back to work.
*are starting to get more into playing with toys, balls, and books. You love when your sister tickles you or blows on your belly.

I can't get enough of your sweet smiles, infectious laughs, and your big blue eyes. You are growing up so fast! I have had an incredible summer at home with you, but I know you will thrive at day care and learn so much. Your first birthday will be here before we know it. I love you, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment