Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Blues Part II

The rest of my birthday was not bad at all!! A lady dropped by to give us lots of coupons, gift cards, etc. for being new to the city of Waukee. After that, we ventured out to make a much-needed trip to Sam's Club. It was now past 7:00 and we were STARVING, so the birthday dinner of choice? Taco Bell. :-) One of my favorites, though, so no worries!

When we got to Sam's Club, Quinn was getting REALLY hungry, so I didn't go inside, I left Randy to his own devices with the shopping list. I fed her in the backseat of our new SUV. However, I didn't realize that there were child locks on the back doors, so I couldn't get out once she was done eating! Quinn's carseat is in the middle of the backseat so there was no climbing over seats to get to the front...it was kind of scary! I just had to sit and wait for Randy to get back, which he did eventually, though there were some problems with his card (as there always are when you are in a hurry).

Oh, and I forgot! Randy got me a great present. He came home with this bag just stuffed FULL of workout clothes! I am obsessed with Danskin workout clothes from Wal-Mart. I used to love the Danskin store at the outlet mall and am so glad that you can get decent quality clothes so cheaply at Wal-Mart! My goal for today is to return them and get them in the proper sizes. Don't worry, he doesn't mind. :-)

Off to the pediatrician for now - I'll post later if anything new with Q comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment