Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Guest blogger: Quinn

Hi, everybody! It's me, Quinn, filling in for Mommy. If you didn't know, Mommy isn't feeling too well lately! She had a bad infection in her mouth and had to get two teeth pulled. Daddy has two girls in the house that are not eating solid foods!

I thought I would take this opportunity to give you an update on me!

~I am now weighing in at about 14 lbs., so I have doubled my birth weight. I LOVE to eat and get very crabby when I have to wait for milk!
~I am such a good sleeper. I have been sleeping through the night for a while now, which makes Mommy and Daddy very happy. Most nights I go to bed around 9:30 and wake up around 5:00. Sometimes, though, Mommy and Daddy have to come and wake me up so they can take me to "school!"
~I love my friends at day care. I am the littlest one and the big kids think I'm pretty cute.
~My current hobbies include listening to my parents read (they read me baby books and they read to me from whatever books they are reading), going for walks, kicking my legs and waving my arms as hard as I can, laughing and smiling, and going with my parents on adventures like out to eat, to friends' weddings, to the mall, the Drake Knapp Center and more! I even got to go to a bar in Waukee with my mommy because she had a work function there! I have been lots of places and am very well-behaved in public.
~I do not love to take baths. My parents bathe me a few times a week. It's nice to be fresh and clean, but baths are really not my favorite.
~I still like snuggles, but am getting more independent and good about playing on my own. My favorite snuggle time is right away in the morning, after breakfast.
~I can roll from my tummy to my side or from my back to my side! I will be rolling circles around my fur-brother, Cooper, in no time.




Kisses and smiles to you all!


 - Q

No comments:

Post a Comment