Saturday, June 12, 2010

Giant baby..

Quinn is getting huge! I know, I know, I'll look back on these days and say "I can't believe she was ever that tiny!" But regardless, she feels gargantuan right now. Here are a few pics of her in her jammies this morning. They are blurry because this child never stops moving! Love her so much!! Greedy Cooper managed to stay out of the photos - you can only see a glimpse of him in the bottom right hand corner of the bottom pic.

Our power went out this morning! It was kind of scary - I was feeding Quinn up in our bedroom and it went pitch-black! I haven't any idea where a flashlight or anything like that would be, so we just hung out in the dark for [what seemed like] forever! Daddy, of course, was out consulting, so we were all alone.

Here is my latest painting! This is for our guest room, upstairs. This is a room that we haven't done much with yet, just because we've been so busy. The color scheme, though, is tan, black, and yellow - one of my favorite color combos.

We are patiently waiting for our house to get FINISHED being painted. We moved in in late December, and it's been too cold to paint up until now. They started painting on Wednesday, but didn't finish because they didn't have a tall enough ladder to reach our house's highest points and to paint the trim. They were supposed to come back Thursday and Friday to finish and it rained both days! The color is light green. It turned out lighter than we thought. Interestingly, Randy and I each independently compared the color to the Wicked Witch of the West's skin. Great minds think alike, ehh?

Off to a busy weekend - a friend's wedding today, my niece's dance recital tomorrow, and hopefully a brand-new baby niece somewhere in the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment