Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One year photos!

Good morning. I am loving spring break! Random time off is definitely a perk of being an educator.

Here are the best things about spring break, in no discernible order:
Nap(s) whenever I want
Eating meals at normal times (no lunch at 10:30, unless I really want it then)
Lunch dates with friends!
Snuggles with my little pumpkin/staying in our jammies as long as we want
Reading books (Mommy AND Quinn)

I also have an outlet mall/Coralville mall trip planned this Friday with my mama. She has time off from work, too, so I am excited to grab some deals!

I wanted to post Quinn's one year pictures! There are too many of them to upload here. I am just going to link my Facebook album, which should be public. Let me know if it doesn't work!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2101564&id=34001174&l=ad2d2549bd

No comments:

Post a Comment