Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall craftiness

My mom and I had a very crafty day today! She came to visit us late this morning. We had lunch at home and then hit the fabric stores for supplies for a project I'd been wanting to make from Pinterest: fabric pumpkins for my foyer table. I am so proud of how they turned out! They were super easy and add a little bit of color for fall. I love how they are not perfect and are all a little bit different. :-)

Here is the original link for the tutorial: Fabric Pumpkins

2 comments:

  1. I WANT ONE! Too cute :) Glad you've been crafting! That's been on your to-do list for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out way cute! Since there's nothing else I can do to get ready for Baby, my house can at least look good. :-) Stay tuned for wreaths!!

    ReplyDelete