Friday, September 28, 2012

First Birthday Party!

Last Saturday night we had Wes's 1st birthday party at our house. Forgive me, but I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that my littlest nugget has turned ONE. We kept things simple with just family (and my friend/Wes's godmother Gina!), pizza, a few salads, and cake. This year's theme was John Deere, and man, did Wes clean up! He got so many toy tractors, Caterpillar toys, and farm stuff. He (and Quinn) are in toy heaven right now. He is such a lucky little man!

Wes got his very own smash cake and went right to town on it. That is such a messy tradition, but it is definitely one of my favorite things about kiddoes turning 1!

Wes had more than a little help opening his presents...
Check out my new ride!
Not so sure about this...
Covered in chocolate cake and frosting!
Wes's "big" cake

No comments:

Post a Comment