Saturday, July 31, 2010

4-5 month pics!

Thursday night, we ran to Merle Hay Mall to get pictures from Sears! These are Quinn's 4/5 month pictures. We are trying to get a picture from each month during her first year. July was crazy, so we didn't get around to it, so this will suffice for 4 and 5 months. :-) I didn't have a coupon for a free print this time, so we ended up getting the $4.99 package from Sears. Big spender, right??? I really just wanted a big 10x13 to display in our foyer. We will do a nice 6-month shot and send prints out to friends and relatives. I had wanted to shop around MHM but it got kind of late so we just went to Staples (I geek office supplies) and then to CiCi's. If you don't know what CiCi's is, it is this kind of ghetto pizza buffet place. It is all you can eat for $5 and has this crazy good Big Mac pizza that I just love. It is our tradition to go there every time we are in the Merle Hay neighborhood.

So here are the photo proofs. Yes, they have the Sears copyright on them, because they are just proofs. I just chose my favorites for blogging purposes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment