Friday, July 9, 2010

Night at the rodeo!

Last night, Randy, Quinn, and I went to the Dallas County Fair. We went because I'd won free tickets to the EXTREME BULL-RIDING AND BARREL RACING something or other... haha. Anyway, it ended up being so much fun! We ate dinner at home and then walked around the fair for a while before the rodeo. It was so cool - I don't know anything about this cowboy/rodeo-type culture, and I loved seeing all of the different things people wore. There were little kids dressed up in cowboy outfits and everything.

We stayed for about an hour and a half and then went to get a funnel cake before we went home. SO GOOD. I forgot how much I love junky fair food! I am so excited for Quinn to get older so she can really enjoy these things with us. I love doing fun stuff as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment