Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We miss you!

Sunday morning, Randy left for a week-long trip to Ukraine. The Kiev office needs him to work on a John Deere system that isn't functioning like it is supposed to. This is a fantastic career opportunity for him, and I am so proud of him and how hard he works every day.

However, back home we sure miss him! I've said before that Randy is the best baby-swaddler there is, and he can almost always get Wes to sleep in record time. While Wes no longer eats in the night (most of the time, anyway), he does kick out of his swaddle! I've had to reswaddle him two or three times a night. I hope that he will sleep through the night very soon. We are getting close, I hope....

Randy is such a good dad and husband. Quinn is absolutely crazy about him, and asks for Daddy, especially in the mornings. While I know that I am more than capable of taking care of both of my kids on my own for a few days, his presence is definitely missed around here. When he gets home next Sunday, you can bet that both of his girls and his little buddy are going to be extra excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment