Sunday, December 4, 2011

He's back!!

Randy is finally back safely from Ukraine. We missed him so much! Luckily for the kids and me, my dad came to stay with us Wednesday-Sunday. He was SUCH a big help. He cooked for us, did laundry, played with Quinn, held Wes when I needed a break or a nap, and as always, he and I had lots of good chats. He and I don't always get a lot of time for just the two of us, so this was a wonderful opportunity. I love that he is such an amazing grandpa and has a flexible enough schedule to help me out when I need him. Believe me, this week I really needed him! Thanks, Dad, for everything. :-) We love you!

Randy got home around 5:00. Quinn was SO excited to see him! She and I made a sign for him that he would see when he walked into the house. She has had a bit of a cold this weekend and isn't quite herself, but she gave Daddy lots of love and snuggles before she went to bed.

Trying on Mom's present: a beautiful new scarf from the Netherlands!



So very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment