Monday, December 26, 2011

Decorating cookies!

On Friday morning Quinn and I decorated and baked some cookies. I am not much of a baker, but I had great success with this recipe:

1 box cake mix (we used lemon)
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs

Drop by teaspoonfuls on a cookie sheet. Use a drinking glass dusted with powdered sugar to flatten into even circles.

Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool before frosting. Makes 3 dozen.

These were so yummy! We used cream cheese frosting and sprinkles to add the finishing touches! I think next time I will try using applesauce in place of the oil to make them healthier for Quinn.

Frosting one cookie, eating another...

Yummy!
My sweet girl. :-)
We had such a fun morning decorating cookies! I am excited for a new tradition with Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment