Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday/Monday

Sunday was a fun day, too! Quinn and Randy woke up early and let me sleep in! Love that.

We relaxed all morning and went our separate ways for the afternoon. Randy helped his dad with some farming business and I went to a baby shower for my friend Stacy Miller. She looked absolutely GORGEOUS! She is due in May, so getting close. I remember being that hugely pregnant and just being so ready for baby and tired of being pregnant! Anyway, the shower was fun. I got to catch up with my friend Maggie and her little boy, Miles, who is a few months older than Quinn now. Can't wait to hang out with all of our kiddoes once the weather gets warmer!!

 Quinn in her baby shower dress, not cooperating for Mommy.

She wasn't as crabby as she looks here. We were not torturing her!

Randy and I ate a quick dinner with his family before we headed back to Waukee. I drove home until we got to Stuart. We needed to stretch our legs and get a strawberry shake. :-) We all went to sleep about 9 or 10. I woke up at 3:30 and realized that Quinn had slept that whole time! She has never gone more than 4 hours without eating so I woke her up. In retrospect, she probably would have been fine, but who knows?!

Anyway, Monday I filled out the paperwork for this day care we were planning on going to. They needed a doctor's form, so I ran to the doctor's office and dropped off what they needed to fill out. As soon as I got home, Randy called and said that an in-home daycare we'd been wanting to go to had a spot for us! What crazy timing - all my paperwork (and there was a LOT of it) was for naught! Rats! Anyway, we had family pictures scheduled for that evening over at Merle Hay Mall so we told the day care woman that we'd meet her afterward. We ran quickly over to the mall, got some stuff at Target, took a few pictures, and were on our way. I am NOT HAPPY at all with how the pictures went, but I won't vent about that. (UGH!!) Then, we ate at Perkins. Yum for pancakes!

We then went to meet the day care provider. Hopefully this works out - looks promising. If all goes according to plan, Q will start Monday! What a big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment