Friday, September 10, 2010

6 months!

Hi! It's me, Quinn. I am finally 6 months old! Can you believe it? I know Mommy and Daddy can't!

You are probably wondering what I've been up to lately. Well....I have been really busy now that I am back at day care. I have lots of friends at school who love to play with me and I am getting good at playing back with them! My favorite thing to do is grab at their feet when they are running around me. I am still rolling and creeping like crazy. I can sit up really well when someone holds me and will be sitting up on my own any day now!

Mommy and Daddy have started giving me some yummy foods. I have had lots of different veggies, rice cereal, and bananas! My favorite so far has been avocado. I can't wait to eat guacamole (Mom's favorite). Mom makes my baby food and I must say she is an excellent cook.

Daddy took me to the doctor the other day. I now weigh over 16 pounds and am 26 inches long; that puts me in the 55th percentile for weight and the 65th percentile for height on the growth curve.

I love to talk and babble and sing!

Here is a recent picture of me. I rolled onto the hard floor, but I don't mind because I am tough.

Did I mention that I have lost almost all of my hair? I just have a little bit left of the pretty red curls around my ears and on the back of my head. Mommy thinks I am going to be a blonde. We'll see!

Thanks for reading - gotta scootch! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment