Saturday, September 25, 2010

poor baby!

Quinn has her first bad cold! It is just awful that she is so sick and there's nothing we can really do about it. Thursday night she slept terribly and started to feel really rotten at school on Friday. She has a horrible hacking cough, a constantly running nose, and eyes that won't stop watering. The poor dolly is just feeling awful. She has been catnapping all day with her dad (even as we speak!) so I hope a few days of rest will make everything better.

I tried to get her to play in her bouncer today...she just wanted to chill.






Here is a cuter pic from a week or so ago. Somebody might have a sweet tooth like her mama! (No, she is not eating ice cream yet!)



2 comments:

  1. Ok, where in the world did you find her a bath tub seat? We have been looking for one for about 4 months now! HA! She is getting so big! Should really get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.....my sister gave it to me! No idea...pretty sure it was a hand-me-down to her and her oldest is eight! We do need to do something soon - my plan to ask you about a play date in Sept. never came to fruition!

    ReplyDelete