Monday, June 27, 2011

27 weeks!


At 27 weeks I am feeling large and in charge. I don't think I look that big in the above picture (slimming black??) but rest assured, I am. It is hard to adjust to my changing body, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am growing a healthy, thriving baby. If only all the weight would stay in the belly... :-) However, I am still wearing two-piece bathing suits at the pool! I had to go up a size in bottoms (and naturally bought some cute, matching tops - I did go to Mexico, after all!) but should be able to recycle the tops into next year - I will NOT be pregnant next summer! I will probably get a maternity swim top at some point but am reluctant to do so yet. :-S

Quinn and I are hoping for a pool date this afternoon in our bikinis!!

I am feeling pretty good overall. I always drink a lot of water - at least two liters a day at work alone - but am finding that I have to drink even more than usual, otherwise I get really sick and achy. I feel like all I do all day long is drink water and go to the bathroom. :-) I guess that goes with the territory! I am tired and definitely enjoy taking a short rest while Quinn naps in the afternoon.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment