Thursday, June 9, 2011

fridge challenge...

Ok, so I am going to challenge myself (and my family) to eat ONLY from our refrigerator, freezer, and cupboards from now -> next Thursday! (Have I mentioned that Randy and I are leaving for Mexico on Thursday?!?) We have so much food to use, and I absolutely hate throwing good food away. Today I am going to make a lasagna to use up one of the several pints of cottage cheese we have. Wish me luck - I am not a very good cook when it comes to things like this, probably because I hate following recipes. Luckily, I have a husband and daughter who will eat pretty much anything!

Do you guys have any go-to recipes to use up stuff in your fridge/cupboards before you leave on a big vacation? We have several events this weekend that we'll eat at, but other than that, I think I can make lots of meals from what we have stashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment