Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pajama day?

So anyone who knows me knows that I am very particular about how I dress my children. Quinn goes out in public in her pajamas for two reasons: 1) she is having major surgery very early in the morning - been there; and 2) it is pajama day at day care. They do that on dreary Fridays during the winter and it is actually really cute.

However, there is just something about this little man in his pajama sleepers that I cannot resist! I let him hang out in a one-piece sleeper all day, and he is happy as a clam. I love gowns on babies at night (so easy for diaper changes!). During our outings, Wes has been rocking his little sweatsuits and soft fleece outfits. Once the jeans and flannel shirts fit, watch out! But for now, I think Wes will stay cozied up in his Carter's, Momma will wear the old Cyclones t-shirts and VS Pink pants, we'll pretend like it's 58 degrees and not 85, and read books and sing songs and just love being together.

I think this funny face might have been in response to his sister's singing...

No comments:

Post a Comment